Thursday, November 29, 2012

Chocolate Avocado Bread

Extended Shelf Life for: Avocados
Photobucket
Ugh... 
The problem with huge life transitions and letting your blog back up for months on end means you simply can't remember every recipe. This is one of those recipes. I have no idea where I received my inspiration or anything about anything. 
 What is important to note however is: 
a) Frozen, dumpster avocados, can in fact be turned into a delicious quick bread 
b) Frozen, dumpster avocados, can be pretty brown, which means adding chocolate is a very good idea.
c) You could probably essentially follow a recipe, such as this, and have this bread. One thing I do know, is that I didn't use banana, I just increased the avocado...so there you go.
d) I got to use farm fresh eggs from my sister's chickens, how awesome is that?!?!?
Photobucket

So, there you have it, a non-existent recipe for Chocolate Avocado Bread! But hey, at least now we all know I made it, and it can be made, right? RIGHT?!? Jeesh, I really am trying hard to be a more consistent food blogger, but I'm not sure how that's going to go...2013, I have a lot of hopes for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...