Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Meringue Topped Thumbprint Cookies

Photobucket

This post is not sufficient. I know it from the get go...sorry.

Here's the deal. Every one who bakes should have some stand-by recipes/concepts.

Basic Bread

Basic Hash

Basic Cookie Dough

I used what I have on hand for my Basic Cookie Dough to whip up these...

These cookies, which were satisfying, but not extraordinary and that I was truly lacking in energy to do properly...but maybe you want to them properly and just need the inspiration. So, that's what I have for you here. An inspirational post.

Here it is...

Basic Cookie Dough + Thumbprint + Jam (I used my Persimmon Jam) + Meringue Topping

Can you imagine the possibilities with lemon curd in place of the jam? It'd be like Lemon Meringue Cookie Bites. Who wouldn't enjoy that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...