Monday, November 1, 2010

Pasta Alfredo

Honestly, I can't claim any kind of culinary genius with this meal. But, personally, there's been something novel about learning how to create dishes quickly and simply.  For the first time in my cooking life, I'm choosing things that come together quick and easy.  For the first time in my life, I'm eating like a college student.  Occassionally it makes me a little sad. Other days, it's totally enthralling -- a whole new set of challenges that I'm a little anxious to tinker with.

After the simplicity of Ramen Stir-Fry I threw a little Italian into the mix. Boiled noodles, alfredo and your favorite mix of sauteed veggies -- or whatever happens to be in the refrigerator -- for us, it was onion, mushroom and garlic.

Quick. Simple. Delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...