Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sweet Potato Hash

Just like the 'old days' back at 519. Too much produce for Mike and I to eat solo. So...we called up some friends, I chopped up some veggies and served one of my favorite weeknight dishes - a dish I like to call hash. Any mix of vegetables fried up, add an apple toward the end and the best part, serve with an egg on top (runny). Back home, I'd generally add some sausage to give the dish better flavor - however, the sausage in Korea has not made it onto the list of favorite foods - so no sausage for this hash! The sweet potatoes, Korean 'spicy' sauce and tomatoes made this dish sweeter than I would have liked (a common problem I'm discovering here in Korea). Anyway, nobody complained and the dish was as satisfying as needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...