Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ramen Stir-Fry


Ramen Noodles in Asia are better than ramen noodles anywhere else - South Korea is not exception! Our dear friends mentioned something about making ramen stir-fry when they wanted a qucik easy meal, so I thought I'd give it my best shot. Mike and I were, fully satisfied with the way this dish came together and it's one of the quickest, easiest meals I've ever prepared.

Simply prepare some ramen. Saute your favorite stir fry vegetables - or whatever happens to be in the fridge (I used carrots, mushrooms and onions). Drain your noodles, cut them up and add them to the skillet. In our house hold, we operate under the premise that "everything is better with a fried egg on top" so of course the ramen stir-fry was topped with a fried egg before being gobbled down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...