Thursday, September 23, 2010

Italian-Style Sticky Noodles



I don't know what kind of noodles I've purchased. I think they are similar to ramen noodles, but not kinky. When I use them in the future I think I'll have them in a broth of sorts - throwing out the water made these noodles 'sticky' - hence the recipe title. Regardless, the dish satisfied hunger and was cheaper than going out for our late afternoon meal.

I minced 3 garlic cloves, sauted them, added some tomatoes, heated through. Boiled the noodles. Drained noodles and added olive oil as well as 1/2 a lemon worth of juice. Next, add the garlic and tomatoes to the noodles as well as some fresh, chopped scallions and - wham, bam, thank you mam - dinner is on the table and passing the tastebuds!

(Apologies for leaving the conventional "Ingredients" and "Directions" lists - however, some recipes are simply too simple for that kind of detail-oriented notation).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...