Saturday, January 16, 2010

Ranch Potato Soup

Extended Life for: Organic Ranch Dressing, Sun-dried Tomato Garlic, Whole Milk (transformed into fresh cheese).

I love soup! This is common knowledge. Laramie has experienced numerous days of below zero temperatures this winter making my love for soup that much more pronounced. Potato soup is always comforting and perfect on cold days. This one was simply thrown in a crock-pot, which also implies, I don't know exact amounts, so I'll give you the ingredients and as my Grandma occassionally does, let YOU figure out how much you need for your own personal pot.

Ingredients:

Potatoes

Carrots

Onion

Broth or Cold Chaser Tea

Seasonings of choice

Crumbled Fresh Cheese (optional)

Heavy Cream (to be added in the last half hour)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...